Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a Dream (Invite Only)

3 posters

Go down

I've got a Dream (Invite Only) Empty I've got a Dream (Invite Only)

Post  Lysander Scamander Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 am

Lysander was curled up on the couch, his legs were pulled up and a book was resting on his knees. He could hear his mother hum a song while she made tea in the kitchen, his dad was at work and Lor was still sleeping. He wasn't really a morning person, Lys was though. He had been up since six. But that was mostly because Lys was excited, since Al en Rose were coming over today. And he always liked it when they came to visit.

He just hoped Lor would wake up soon, because it would be more fun with him there. Lys was so caught up in his book that he didn't even hear someone enter the room through the floo.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

I've got a Dream (Invite Only) Empty Re: I've got a Dream (Invite Only)

Post  Rose Weasley Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 am

Rose walked up to the floo and stepped inside. She had been planning on meeting Albus at the Scamanders house. At least it was something to do, she had been sitting home bored, and Hugo would not leave her alone. Little brothers she thought shaking her head.

Grabbing a handful of green powder, she threw it down and shouted "The Honeysuckle". Rose stepped out of the fireplace and looked for Lorcan and Lysander. She saw Ly reading on the couch and decided to have a little fun. Quietly she stalked over to behind the couch and put her hand on his shoulder

"Boo!"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 am

Lys yelped loudly as someone suddenly placed their hand on his shoulder and yelled boo. Lysander was a person who you could scare very easily. He turned around and pouted slightly, a glare Lys couldn't pull off, no if you wanted someone who could look angry, you had to go to Lor. They may have the exact same face, but for some reason, Lys was a master in looking sad and Lor was one in looking angry. When Lys looked behind him, he saw Rose Weasley. He looked behind her, to see if she brought Al with her, but he didn't see his best friend.

"What did'ya do that for!" he exclaimed, still pouting slightly. He closed his book in his lap and placed it gently on the table. He pulled up his legs on the couch and turned so he was facing Rose, waiting for her to sit down. "Lor is still sleeping, you can go wake him up but I dun think he'll like that," Lys said, already forgotten that he was being angry at Rose.

"Do you know when Al will arrive?" he asked, glancing over at the fireplace.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Lor opened one eye and looked around, the reason for him waking up was someone shouting a loud 'boo' and a loud yelp, that sounded like Lys, in the living room, he would've given everything just to sleep another hour, but he was sure his mum would've woken him up by then. He sat up in his bed and stretched, yawning. He fell back down on his pillow and snoozed a little.

After about 10 more minutes he opened his eyes again and sat up, he looked out the window and saw it was bright outside, he decided to get out of bed before he would fall asleep again and miss the whole day, even though there was nothing he wanted to do more then sleep, he pulled on some pants and a t-shirt and went to the bathroom to see if he needed to take a shower to fix his hair, but his hair was just perfect.

Then he remembered why he woke up and walked to the living room to see who had been pranking his brother, he entered the living room rubbing his eyes, and yawned.

"Oh, hi Rose, thanks for waking me up." He said to Rose and glared at her.
Lorcan Scamander
Lorcan Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 am

When Lysander heard another voice he didn't even have to think to realize who it was. He turned so he was facing Lor and chuckled at his glare, his still tired face wasn't really helping him there. "Wasn't her who woke you, brother of mine," Lys said, and he got up. He quickly straightened his robes, walked over to his brother and hugged him. "It was probably me," he said when he released him again. He ran his hand through his hair and chewed on his lip.

"I'm going to see if the tea's ready yet, you want some?" he asked the both of them. He made a mental note to bring some for Al too, for when his friend arrived. Knowing him, he wouldn't say no to tea. Or any different type of drink or food.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down